This tropical smoothie recipe is a cool and creamy drink filled with tropical flavors. Made with banana, protein, coconut milk, mango, and pineapple.
- 1 scoop Whey Protein
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- 1 banana
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Place the pineapple juice, protein powder, coconut milk, banana, mango, and pineapple in a blender; blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses and add optional garnishes if desired. Serve immediately
- In place of pineapple juice, you can use coconut water or freshly squeezed orange juice.
- You can use plant-based protein instead of whey protein.
- Use frozen fruits. Using frozen mango and pineapple will ensure a thick and creamy smoothie.