Nov 19 , 2020
A high protein version of the classic treat.
Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Total Time30 minutes Servings6 Calories352kcal
- 1/3 Cup Smooth peanut butter
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1 ½ Cups Dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Place 6 paper liners in the wells of a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the protein powder and peanut butter until smooth.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl; microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
- Add an additional tablespoon of chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture. Chill until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1.2mg