Nov 19 , 2020
An easy green smoothie recipe that’s loaded with nutrition!
Prep Time5 minutes Cook Time5 minutes Total Time10 minutes Servings2 Calories227kcal
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple juice (or homemade)
- 3/4 Cup Almond milk
- 1 Cup Fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Cup Torn Kale leaves
- 1 Banana
- Optional garnishes: pineapple chunks, mint sprigs
- Place the pineapple juice, protein powder, almond milk, banana, pineapple and kale in a blender; blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses and add optional garnishes if desired. Serve immediately.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 3430IU | Vitamin C: 93.6mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 1.2mg