Nov 19 , 2020
Add a dose of protein to your morning coffee drink!
Prep Time5 minutes Cook Time5 minutes Total Time10 minutes Servings1 Calories208kcal
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 1 Cup Almond milk or skim milk
- 1 Cup Brewed coffee
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 Cup Crushed ice
- 1 Tbsp Light whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping, 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- Place the protein powder, milk, coffee, chocolate syrup and ice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips if desired
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 449mg | Potassium: 375mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 6.9mg | Calcium: 425mg | Iron: 2mg