Nov 19 , 2020
3/4 Cup Rolled oats
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
3 Tbsp Coconut oil melted
2 Tbsp Low calorie granulated sweetener or honey
1 Scoop protein powder vanilla flavor
6 ounces Light cream cheese, softened
½ Tsp Vanilla extract
2 Cups Vanilla Greek yogurt
¼ Cup Low calorie granulated sweetener or honey
1 Cup Berries or mixed fruit
- First, place the oats and pecans in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until the oats and nuts are coarsely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cinnamon, coconut oil and sweetener.
- Divide the oat mixture between 4 cups, pressing the mixture down with your fingers.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy. Add the protein powder, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt and sweetener. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture between the 4 cups. Chill for one hour. Finally, top with fruit and serve.
- in place of coconut oil, you may use butter or any other neutral-tasting oil
- pecans: use any other nuts of choice like walnuts or almonds
- low-calorie sweeteners can be something like Truvia or monk fruit. You may use honey or maple syrup for a vegan option.
- any protein of choice will work, plant-based for vegans
- yogurt: plant-based for a vegan option or any other yogurt of choice
- cream cheese is recommended. For a healthier option consider blending and using low-fat cottage cheese. If there are any plant-based cream cheese use it.