Nov 19 , 2020
Simple no-bake energy bites made with rolled oats, peanut butter, and whey protein
Prep Time5 minutes Total Time5 minutes Servings8 balls Calories133kcal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup no-stir peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 scoop Whey Protein Cookies and Cream flavor
- 3 sugar-free Oreos crushed (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, protein, and crushed Oreos.
- Add in the peanut butter and honey and mix using a handheld mixer until well combined.
- Separate into 8 evenly sized balls and chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Use quick oats or rolled oats. Do not use steel-cut oats
- Sweetener: honey, agave, maple syrup, or any other sticky sweetener
- Protein: use your favorite protein powder. we love cookies and cream flavored whey protein
- Peanut butter: any other nut butter will do the job. Try almond or cashew butter.
- For a vegan-friendly option, use plant-based protein, and maple syrup.
- Place leftovers in a container and store in the fridge for up to 14 days.
- Enjoy cold when ready to eat.
- You can freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used. It does not include the sugar-free cookies.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg