Nov 19 , 2020
This chocolate fruit dip is a quick and easy 5-minute snack!
Prep Time4 minutes Cook Time1 minute Total Time5 minutes Servings6 Calories147kcal
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 1/4 Cup Almond, cashew or peanut butter
- 1 Cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 tablespoons water optional: 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl; microwave in 30-second increments until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in nut butter until mixture is smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt, protein powder, and water and stir until a smooth and creamy dip forms. You can add more water if needed, 1 teaspoon at a time, to get to desired consistency.
- Serve, topped with chocolate chips if desired.
- You can add more water if needed, 1 teaspoon at a time, to get to desired consistency.
- You can use your favorite nut butter.
- Go for chocolate flavored whey protein, to keep things nice and chocolaty!
- Top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Make a bigger batch and have it as a delicious and healthier dessert.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 0.8mg