Nov 18 , 2020
Breakfast Protein Crepes
Quick and easy crepes that are stuffed with fresh fruit.
Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time15 minutes Total Time25 minutes Servings3 Servings Calories110kcal
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Water
- ¾ Cup Mixed berries
- ¼ Cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mix together the protein powder with the water. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and egg whites until thoroughly combined. Pour the protein powder mixture into the eggs and stir until well mixed.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Pour in approximately ¼ cup of the batter and swirl the pan until the bottom is coated with the batter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes then flip the crepe and cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Place ¼ cup fruit into each crepe and fold over. Top with Greek yogurt and serve.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg