Nov 18 , 2020
An easy skillet pancake that’s studded with fresh blueberries.
Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Total Time30 minutes Servings6 Calories238kcal
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup Skim milk
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein
- 1/4 Cup Granulated low-calorie sweetener
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Cup Blueberries plus more for topping
- ½ Cup Vanilla Greek yogurt or coconut whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place the eggs, flour, milk, protein powder and sweetener in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a 9 or 10-inch skillet on the stove over medium, add the coconut oil to the pan and cook until melted.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Sprinkle the blueberries over the batter.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes then cut into wedges and serve, topped with Greek yogurt and additional blueberries.
Make-Ahead Pancake Batter. Make the protein pancake batter and store in an air-tight container. Then, when ready to cook during the week, cook as you would on the stove to have freshly made pancakes. The batter will last up to 4-6 days in the fridge.
You can leave out the protein but make sure you add in more flour.
Make sure you use a skillet or oven safe pan.
Top pancakes with fresh blueberries and Greek yogurt or whipped coconut cream.
Calories: 238kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 1.9mg