- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Frozen blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein
- 2 Tbs Honey Optional
- Place all the ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 3 popsicle molds and fill to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each mold and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run them until warm water for 30 seconds.
- You can use honey or agave syrup.
- You can leave out the honey/sweetener altogether, if you want the pops to be more tangy and tart.
- Try using other fruit!
- If your molds have snap-on lids, it's best to leave them loose. Unsealing the lid when popsicles are frozen can crack or destroy the molds.
- If you want to remove the popsicles, Don't just let them sit at room temp in the molds, they will likely thaw unevenly and break when pulling out.
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water to remove them cleanly.
Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 258mg
| Fiber 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 12.4mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1mg