Nov 18 , 2020
Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins Recipe
Make these protein-packed overnight oats the night before, place them in the fridge, then enjoy in the morning!
Prep Time15 minutes Cook Time25 minutes Total Time40 minutes Servings12 Calories138kcal
- 3 Cups Rolled oats
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup Almond milk or skim milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1/2 Cup Maple syrup
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Fresh fruit such as berries, kiwi, bananas, etc.
- Additional maple syrup for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and protein powder.
- Add the milk, eggs and maple syrup and still until combined.
- Divide the oat mixture evenly among the cups of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then use a thin knife or spatula to remove the muffins from the pan
- Top with fruit and serve, with additional maple syrup if desired.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 41mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1.1mg