D3 + K2 NanoCelle®
Many In Stock
Most people have never heard of K2. Imprudent dietary actions have reduced the consumption of vitamin K, which is unfortunate since this powerful nutrient plays an essential role in many aspects of optimum health. All K vitamins are needed for proper blood coagulation, whereas vitamin K2 — and not K1 — is essential to build and maintain strong bones, as well as to avoid calcium deposits in the arteries and blood vessels.
Vitamin D helps regulate calcium and phosphate homeostasis to influence the growth and maintenance of bones. All of the enzymes that metabolize vitamin D require magnesium. Deficiency in either of these nutrients is reported to be associated with various disorders, such as skeletal deformities, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic syndrome. It is therefore essential to ensure that the recommended amount of magnesium is consumed to obtain the optimal benefits of vitamin D. Our unique NanoCelle® platform delivers nanoparticle sized molecules of vitamins D3 and K2 to support immunity, bone health and cellular homeostasis.
- Vitamin K2 keeps calcium from accumulating in the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin K2 can optimize calcium use in the body, preventing any potential negative health impacts associated with increased calcium intake.
- People with malabsorption syndromes and other gastrointestinal disorders, such as cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, and short bowel syndrome, might not absorb vitamin K properly.
- Vitamins D and K are both fat-soluble vitamins and play a central role in calcium metabolism.
- Magnesium assists in vitamin D activation. Vitamin D controls the absorption of calcium into the blood. Vitamin K2 controls where that calcium ends up.
- Studies suggest that optimal concentrations of Magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K are beneficial for bone and cardiovascular health.
- Supports musculoskeletal health.
- Supports healthy cellular function.
- The vitamin D3+K2 is in a nano-particle size so that it can be directly absorbed into the bloodstream. This enables the formulation to have a higher absorption, in contrast to ingested forms (passing through gut microbiome).
- Research reports it is essential to consume sufficient and balanced amounts of critical cofactors for healthy bones-either via food or supplement-including vitamin D, magnesium, and vitamin K2.