Weight management has become a growing concern in both men and women of all ages. We understand the habits and behaviors we need to change in order to lose weight, but many people struggle to make those changes on a daily basis.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a meal replacement formula designed to help you with your weight loss and weight management goals? Many powdered supplements contain a variety of unnecessary and potentially dangerous ingredients, making it difficult to find one that works for you.
At Carefast, we wanted to design a formula that anyone can use with confidence. Our Vintage Plan meal replacement combines soy protein with a variety of vitamins and minerals to give your body the fuel it needs for weight loss.
How Nutritious Is Vintage Plan?
Meal replacement shakes are intended to replace a full meal. They’ll provide the body with enough calories, fiber, protein, and carbohydrates to make you feel full, give you the energy you need, and feed your cells until the next meal.
In Vintage Plan, you receive a modest 150 calories to help you limit the number of calories you consume in a day -- especially if you find it difficult to exercise and burn calories. Despite the low-calorie count, you’ll still receive a quality 15 grams of soy protein, 22 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber.
A low-calorie meal presented in the form of a chocolate shake that won’t make you feel hungry an hour later? Sign us up!
Why do we use vitamins?
You’ll find plenty of vitamins in Carefast’s Vintage Plan. These are essential nutrients the body requires for proper function. As a matter of fact, vitamins play a major role in hundreds of functions in the body including metabolism, immune system, cell growth, and much more.
Here’s a list of the vitamins in Vintage Plan and what they do for weight loss and weight management:
- B-Complex Vitamins - also known as Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Folate, Cobalamin, and Biotin, the B-Complex Vitamins largely play a role in breaking down food for energy. A healthy metabolism makes weight loss much easier.
- Vitamin D - many studies have linked Vitamin D deficiency to obesity in adults. Some studies even suggest that a lower calorie intake combined with Vitamin D supplementation can boost weight loss.
- Vitamin A - This vitamin plays a role in keeping the digestive tract healthy, improving the immune system, and ensuring organs function properly. It’s an essential nutrient for growth and development, as well.
- Vitamin C - mainly known as a powerful immune-booster, Vitamin C can also raise your body’s metabolism to spur weight loss. In fact, studies suggest that Vitamin A deficiency can hinder weight loss all-together.
- Vitamin E - when the body breaks down food, it also produces free radicals that roam through and damage our cells. Vitamin E, acting as a productive antioxidant, will help manage these free radicals and keep our cells working properly
Vitamins are an essential part of any meal replacement, especially since most people are deficient in at least one of them daily.
Why do we use minerals?
In addition to vitamins, we make sure to utilize some of the most effective minerals needed in a daily diet. Let’s take a close look at why these were added to Carefast’s Vintage Plan:
- Calcium - due to increasing thermogenesis in the body, which is the production of heat, calcium can help speed up metabolism.
- Iron - in addition to creating energy and transporting oxygen throughout the body, iron also plays a major role in burning fat.
- Potassium - another metabolism-boosting mineral, potassium will also help build muscle and prevent fluid retention (water weight).
- Phosphorus - some studies suggest phosphorus to significantly decrease body weight, body mass index, appetite, and even the size of your waist.
- Iodine - by helping the body create more hormones in the thyroid, iodine can boost your metabolism and prevent food from being stored as fat.
- Magnesium - in addition to helping you shed belly fat, magnesium helps lower blood sugar levels, insulin levels, and water retention.
- Zinc - if you want to give your thyroid the fuel it needs to function properly, zinc is a great place to start.
- Selenium - This mineral aids weight loss in a variety of ways including your metabolism, function of the thyroid, and reducing oxidative stress in the body.
- Copper - mainly playing a role in fat metabolism, copper acts as a regulator in the body and helps produce energy from the food we eat.
- Manganese - This mineral plays an essential role in the metabolism of proteins and amino acids, but can also help break down carbs and cholesterol.
- Chromium - used to help store healthy fats, proteins, and carbs, chromium also helps regulate insulin and reduces your appetite.
- Molybdenum - not only will this mineral metabolize sulfur (which contains amino acids), but Molybdenum will also remove toxins from the body.
The combination of minerals, a plethora of vitamins, low-calorie count, and protein content will give you the perfect meal replacement for weight loss. Better yet, we make it extremely easy to use and will only require a glass of water and ice!
Before you know it, you’ll be chugging down your chocolate shake and won’t have any hunger temptations ruining your weight loss goals. If you’re interested in learning more about our Vintage Plan formula and how you can add it to your daily diet, contact us today!
We have a variety of other products that can help you get the most out of your weight loss, weight management, and fitness goals!