Feb 06 , 2023
Every cell membrane in our body is composed of cholesterol. Although cholesterol is a necessary part of our bodies, it raises the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases when the levels are too high. A good "total" cholesterol level, according to the American Heart Association, should be less than 200 mg/dL, whereas anything over 240 mg/dL is regarded as high. Genetics, nutrition, lifestyle, and a number of other variables can all contribute to high cholesterol levels.
There are various natural strategies to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and lessen the risk of cardiovascular disease, in addition to prescription drugs that can lower cholesterol levels. The use of the Carefast's Lunasin cellular health supplement is one of the top five natural strategies to support healthy cholesterol levels that will be covered in this article.
1) Exercise: One of the best ways to naturally lower cholesterol levels is through exercise. Regular exercise has been shown to lower levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or "bad cholesterol," and raise levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good cholesterol." Five times a week, try to get at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise, like brisk walking.
2) Diet: Your cholesterol levels are directly impacted by the food you eat. While a diet high in fiber, fruits, and vegetables can assist lower cholesterol levels, a diet high in saturated and trans fats can raise LDL cholesterol levels. Oatmeal, almonds, avocados, olive oil, and fatty fish like salmon are among meals that are particularly helpful in lowering bad while raising the good HDL-cholesterol levels.
3) Weight management: Another natural strategy to lower cholesterol levels is to maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and excess weight raise the risk of high cholesterol as well as other illnesses including Type II diabetes and heart disease. Dietary and physical activity-based weight loss can help you achieve healthy cholesterol levels and improve your overall health.
4) Stress Management: Finding techniques to help you deal with stress is crucial because stress can have detrimental effects on cellular health from increased oxidation of cholesterol and damage to healthy cells from free radicals. Increasing the rate of cholesterol oxidation is dangerous because that is the rate at which LDL cholesterol turns into hardened plaque (atherosclerosis) inside your artery walls. Being in a constant state of stress can create an antioxidant-free radical imbalance in your system. Yoga, meditation, deep breathing, and regular exercise are a few examples of stress management practices you can incorporate into your daily life. Additionally, getting enough sleep and incorporating effective stress management techniques will help maintain cellular health and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
5) Use of Lunasin- cellular health formula: Carefast's Lunasin is a novel supplement that helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and promotes optimal cellular health.* The epigenetic level, which regulates the expression of genes that impact health, is where lunasin exerts its action. Lunasin dials down the liver's production of HMG-CoA reductase enzyme which is the main enzyme that turns on the liver's LDL cholesterol production.* Utilizing Lunasin can help your cells at the epigenetic level to maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels and enhance overall cellular health.*
To conclude, maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol is crucial to reducing the risk of heart disease and athersclerosis. You can enhance your health and minimize your risk of heart disease by implementing these natural methods of supporting optimal cholesterol levels into your daily routine, such as exercise, nutrition, weight control, stress management, and supplementation with Carefast's Lunasin.
The natural approaches to health and wellness are what we at Carefast believe in. Our product, Lunasin- Cellular Health Formula, offers a special and efficient solution for anyone wishing to improve their health naturally. It supports cellular health and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.